Human Resource Manager
Kimberly, WI 54136
Are you a HR professional looking for part-time work? We are looking for a Human Resource Manager to work 20 hour/week to cover a maternity leave. Estimate working August - November. Possibility of going longer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Labor relations with both office and Union floor employees.
- Initiate open enrollment for 2019 benefits and assist employees with selections.
- Lead the employee Voice survey. Collect organizational structure data, setup stations and compile survey results.
- Assist in effective hiring processes and lawful employment practices.
- Oversee organization-wide communication and information to employees.
- Assist with employee activities.
- Directly supervise HR Generalist and HR Assistant.
- Address complaints and resolve problems with assistance from Manufacturing Manager.
- Internal audits on payroll, HIPPA ePHI and safety with assistance from HR Department.
- Maintain a safe workplace including attending safety meetings and safety audit walks.
- Assist in our paperless initiative by moving employees files into new electronic system.
- Requires education generally equivalent to a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Requires at least 5 years of related experience in labor relations and human resources management.
- Feels comfortable in a manufacturing floor environment.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills.