Hospitality set up/breakdown
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
Responsible for set-up and tear down of events as well as cleaning and maintaining banquet functions as directed by the Event Manager.
- Set-up and tear down of the meeting and event rooms as outlined by the Event Manager.
- Prepare room environment such as lighting and temperature.
- Ensure that all decorations have been set properly according to the Event Manager.
- Maintain venue including vacuuming floors, cleaning walls, windows and mirrors.
- Proper care, movement, storage of all equipment such as tables, chairs, risers, dance floor, etc.
- Previous banquet or fine-dining experience preferred - not required.
- Flexible hours - on call, evenings and weekends.
- Reliable transportation is required
- Frequently lifts/carries up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length