Heat Treat Operator
Clifford, MI 48727
Performs skilled work in our Induction Heat Treat process. Cut, inspect, and test samples of various products to maintain the quality and safety of the product.
*SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS*
- Two year technical degree or equivalent level of knowledge/experience.
- Requires team oriented leadership skills and continuing education/training techniques.
- Basic understanding of blueprints interpretation.
- Basic understanding of measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, hardness testers, etc.)
- On the job training until capable of performing all required inspections.
- Knowledgeable in quality assurance disciplines, and an understanding of and the ability to apply to a documented quality system.
- Strong analytical skills, strong problem solving skills, good communication skills.
- Team Participation
- Overtime may be required
Call today! (810) 664-0573