Health Insurance Sales Representative
Appleton, WI 54914 | Insurance Agency
This position services clients by educating and presenting products that meet customer needs while staying knowledgeable on what’s available in the Fox Cities market.
- Maintain accurate of knowledge of Medicare and Medicare Products, Individual and ancillary products to include: Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Part D, Dental, Hospital Indemnity, Cancer plans.
- Confident and knowledgeable presentation skills for seminars on specific topics ie., Medicare and Health insurance products.
- Provides historical records by documenting all customer contact in company database.
- Accurately and timely process rate comparisons for new and existing clients by utilizing our current rating engines to include CSG and Medicare.gov. Accurately calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers by selecting company that offers type of coverage requested by client and always do what’s best for the customer.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Ensure that policy requirements are timely and accurately fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Cross selling of product portfolio to current and future clients
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by prospecting and networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Company offers Benefit Package
- High School Diploma
- WI State Health Insurance License
- Prefer prior working experience with: Medicare products, individual health, short-term, dental/vision, hospital indemnity, cancer plans and final expense along with territory management