HR Manager - Lapeer, MI
Lapeer, MI 48446 | Human Resources
documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information. Beyond administrative duties, however, HR assistants are also
- The HR manager is to manage, create, implement and supervise policies/regulations, which are mandatory for every employee and also have knowledge of its appropriate functioning.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of the organization.
- Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff.
- Consult with top executives on strategic planning.
- Serve as a link between management and its employees
- Document grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility
- At least 5 years experience as an HR Manager
- Ability to handle difficult situations
- Flexible schedule to allow for meeting with employees on all shifts