Wardensville, WV 26851
Direct Hire! No nights or weekends!
Existing since 1992, starting with a single kitchen display inside of a small store in Greenwich, CT; our clients philosophy is to produce handcrafted cabinetry of the highest quality, using the finest materials!
Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM; Health, vision, dental, and 401K offered!
Seeking an HR Generalist who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels and has the ability to perform duties at a professional level in recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, leave management, and payroll functions.
- Full cycle recruitment
- Payroll functions
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Relations
- Workers' Compensation
- Leaves of absence administration
- Performance evaluations
- Compensation review & analysis
- Federal & State compliance
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- HR experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience in administration of benefits and compensation programs and other HR programs
- Min. 3 years of progressive HR experience in a Generalist role
- Ability to exercise independent judgement
- Excellent ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of WV employment/labor laws
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel, and outlook)
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Aptitude in problem solving/analysis