Lapeer, (none selected)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains confidentiality and security of the HR function.
- Manages all aspects of Petty Cash (disbursement, Financial reporting, replenishing.)
- Performs standard office functions, including arranging travel plan, sorting mail, ordering office supplies, producing reports and assisting with computer related issues.
- Coordinates the input, correlation and training issues related to the current Time & Labor management system
- Inputs all payroll information and coordination within the current payroll & HRO system
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of all information tracking, logging and reporting. (EE personnel files, HR record keeping EE Roster, COBRA/STD/LTD, points, vacation, EE purchases, Training, Discipline tracking, etc)
- Conducts research activities of necessary information
- Assists HR Manager with compliance to company HR policies and procedures
- Assists the Plant Manager with administrative assistance and assigned duties as needed
- Manages the luncheon related activities
- Coordinates payments, sign-ups and related maintenance functions for all Benefit(s) related activities for this facility.
Minimum requirements include an Associates Degree in Human Resources and at least one year of equivalent experience.
Apply at www.q-staffing.com and select Lapeer as your branch.
Email your resume to Lapeer@q-staffing.com
Check out our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/QualifiedStaffingLapeer