Lapeer, (none selected)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains confidentiality and security of the HR function.
- Manages all aspects of Petty Cash (disbursement, Financial reporting, replenishing.)
- Performs standard office functions, including arranging travel plan, sorting mail, ordering office supplies, producing reports and assisting with computer related issues.
- Coordinates the input, correlation and training issues related to the current Time & Labor management system
- Inputs all payroll information and coordination within the current payroll & HRO system
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of all information tracking, logging and reporting. (EE personnel files, HR record keeping EE Roster, COBRA/STD/LTD, points, vacation, EE purchases, Training, Discipline tracking, etc)
- Conducts research activities of necessary information
- Assists HR Manager with compliance to company HR policies and procedures
- Assists the Plant Manager with administrative assistance and assigned duties as needed
- Manages the luncheon related activities
- Coordinates payments, sign-ups and related maintenance functions for all Benefit(s) related activities for the facility.
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum requirements include an Associates Degree in Human Resources and at least one year of equivalent experience
This position is located in Owosso, Michigan