Fenton, MI 48430
Qualified Staffing has an exciting opportunity available in quaint Fenton. The Human Resources Coordinator will provide support to HR functions in the facility. A primary responsibility for this position will be managing the Training Program. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to: safety talks and training coordination, personal protective equipment reimbursements, acting as Social Committee Chair, being the primary Company Wellness Champion, and assisting in other HR related administrative tasks.
HR Administrative Support
- Printing new and replacement badges for employees
- Filing HR paperwork as needed
- New Hire onboarding including orientation, lockers, time clock set up, and tour
- Maintain company organizational chart
This is a Part Time position but a DIRECT HIRE. Client is very flexible with the 25hrs to help accommodate the right candidate in order to have that work/life balance.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years related in Human Resources, Business, Training or a related field
- Ability to effectively work with a diversity of individuals at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- Creative, flexible, and team player
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong organizational and problem solving-skills; able to manage priorities and work flow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office applications
Must be will to consent to a national background check and drug test.