Calera, AL 35040
- Maintain familiarity with all job duties and skills levels of the Team Leader and Team Member in the area of responsibility and monitor events for problems that which may affect team performance
- Conducts routine performance assessments of team leaders and conducts team members performance per required frequency
- Coordinate routine performance assessments of team leaders and conducts team members assessments per requires frequency.
- Tracks absenteeism and time keeping
- Ensures effective employee relations. Provides employee coaching and development. Makes employee decisions. Resolves employee issues through problem resolution.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Works to continuously improve in all areas.
- Assumes ownership and accountability to manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Monitor and plan activities according to production schedules while assuring that teams maintain tooling, equipment, machines, parts, supplies, and training flexibility in the area to support the achievement of production/quality requirements.
- Act as a technical problem solving resource in the assigned area by determining the root cause and countermeasure required, especially in the case of line-stop problems or other production interruptions. When necessary, pulls in required support resources to implement containment activities and drive ling term closure of any open topics.
- Monitor the condition of team products to ensure the quality passed from the area meets all specifications and standards.
- Ensures compliance with all company rules, policies, and practices.
- Collect, record, and analyze information while maintains documentation regarding the activities in the assigned area as defined area by policy, procedure, or practice.
- Report to management daily report out of KPIs
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Proficient in PC applications such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-Starter and willing to take initiative
- RF experience preferred
- Must pass a 10-panel drug screen and a background check
- WMS experience a plus
- Background in leading others and managing people