Fenton, MI 48430 | Production Worker
Ready for your skills to be recognized and appreciated!?
Our company in Fenton, MI are looking for experienced Grinders!
Our company has many affiliations including GLTDC (Great Lakes Tool & Die Collaborative, AFS (American Foundry Society), MMA (Michigan Manufacturers Association), TMTA (Tooling, Manufacturing & Technologies Associate), and is NSF Certified (Public Health & Safety Organization).
CNC Machinists will work in a 40,000 square foot climate controlled facility with several CNC turning, CNC milling and precision grinding equipment. Provide customers variety of precision machines components from a variety of metals and plastics.
Grinder - Experience in OD, and/or Centerless, and/or Surface Grinding
Low Volume, High Precision (.0002 to .002 tolerances), attention to detail a must.
Surface grinding, OD Grinding, Centerless Grinding - all manual machines not, CNC.
Hours: 6am to 4:30p - Overtime Opportunities!
Ideal Candidates will possess the following qualities
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous grinding experience (OD, Centerless, Surface)
- Able to work flexible hours (Overtime possibility)
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
We Go To Work For You!
Qualified Staffing offers Full-Time Employee Benefits!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card - Full access to online pay stubs
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Vacation Time*
- Disability Coverage