Bridgewater, VA 22812
Grill Cook/Short Order Cook
Job Summary: Responsible for cooking grill and fryer items in accordance with company's standards and procedures under strict sanitary conditions.
Work Hours: 6:00am-4:00pm and must also be able to work two nights each week 5:00pm -until
1. Prepare all grill items to order according to the daily menu.
2. Set up, break down and clean the grill station.
3. Prepare service line for operation as instructed by Executive Chef and/or Management. The line is to be garnished properly at all times.
4. Check quality of food items, making sure they meet standards of taste, appearance and correct temperature. Report any substandard quality to the Executive Chef and/or Management.
5. Interact with our guests in a friendly, professional manner. Use Smile Plus Hospitality Imperatives.
6. Post all necessary signage and merchandise service area.
7. Follow production sheets to establish proper serving utensils and food quantities.
8. Complete production sheets in accordance with company's standards.
9. Follow cleaning schedule as provided by management, using "clean as you go" techniques.
10. Maintain an open line of communication with management, informing them of products and supplies needed.
11. Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper personal hygiene.
12. Assist fellow team members at every opportunity.
13. Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
Dress code is black pants, white shirt and non slip shoes.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team
member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. . Standing and/or walking - 100% of time. . Occasionally lifting up to 40 lbs. . Frequently lifting up to 20 lbs.