Golf Course Grounds Maintenance
Calera, AL 35040
Local Golf Club looking to add skilled grounds maintenance staff to their existing staff. Schedule for position is 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Walk mowing areas such as bunkers and clubhouse area
- Weed eat grass and weed areas
- Edge cart paths and pine straw areas
- Shake out pine straw, lay down sod, clean up debris, rake sand bunker
- Other duties as assigned
Email resumes to: Recruiter.email@example.com
Skills and Abilities:
- Work outside for long periods of time and in all kinds of weather
- Performing tasks that require physical strength and endurance
- Understand and follow instructions and specifications.
- Adjust to doing the same kind of work all day long or performing a variety of different tasks on the same, depending on daily business needs
- Work skillfully with your hands to do a variety of tasks
- Able to use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be sure it confirms to requirements
- Ability to understand and communicate written instructions
- Must be available to work 6am-2:30pm
- Must report for work at required time and date and maintain a responsible attendance record.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Any level of outdoor landscaping experience