Hamilton, AL 35570
Heat Treating Operator positions available in Hamilton, AL.
Weekend Shift: Saturday & Sunday; 7: 00 am 7: 00 pm
Set up, operate, or tend heating equipment, such as heat-treating furnaces, flame-hardening machines, induction machines, soaking pits, or vacuum equipment to temper, harden, anneal, or heat-treat metal or plastic objects.
- Read production schedules and work orders to determine processing sequences, furnace temperatures, and heat cycle requirements for objects to be heat-treated.
- Record times that parts are removed from furnaces to document that objects have attained specified temperatures for specified times.
- Set up and operate or tend machines, such as furnaces, baths, flame-hardening machines, and electronic induction machines that harden, anneal, and heat-treat metal.
- Remove parts from furnaces after specified times, and air dry or cool parts in water, oil brine, or other baths.
- Study blueprints or other instructions to determine equipment setup requirements.
- Review blueprints or other instructions to determine operational methods or sequences.
- Record operational or production data.
- Operate heating or drying equipment.
- High school Diploma or GED Required
- Background Check
- Drug Screen