General Labor in Sandston, VA
Henrico, VA 23231
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for standing, lifting up to 50lbs and successful operation of a band saw from 8 to 12 hours per day.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Perform the duties of Band Saw operations efficiently
- measure material
- set up saw
- maintain quality
- general housekeeping
- lift 50lbs
- operate saw up to 12 hours per shift.
- Must understand OD/ID measurements.
- Must comply with Safety requirements.
- Understand Quality requirements, minimize defects, report any quality or machine issues immediately to supervisor.
- Complete all work efficiently as instructed by supervisor.
- Must be capable of lifting a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Must be capable of handling bulky boxes and materials.
- Standing for possibly long periods of time often is required.
- Fine motor skills required in operation and maintenance of Fabrication Equipment.
- Kneeling or crouching often required in operation or maintenance of Fabrication Equipment.
- Must have a clean background with no Felonies.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment testing