Owosso, MI US
Location: Flint and Surrounding Areas
Shift: 1st, 2nd, 3rd hours may vary with OT
Are you looking for steady employment? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you experienced and comfortable using various hand tools? Let’s discuss our Light Industrial Clients! These positions will not last long! Apply Now!
- Perform daily inspection of all equipment and tools prior to use
- Assembly and sub-assembly operations
- Operate various machinery
- Quality assurance of products and materials
- Will have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products
- All other duties as assigned
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Good attitude and attendance
- Previous Manufacturing Experience a +
- Basic math skills
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Forklift certification a plus!
- Lifting, bending, pushing, reaching, pulling, moving materials up to 40 lbs., walking or standing the entire shift
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job application