Manitowoc, WI 54220
- Operate machinery used in cleaning and handling of specialty food ingredients.
- Lift packaged products manually (up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis)
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- General plant and ground sanitation.
- Frequently lift/move equipment, chemical containers and other material throughout the work day.
- Wear personal protective equipment in the food processing areas.
- Perform all tasks safely and in accordance with standard operating procedures.
No experience necessary, on the job training provided!
Monday – Thursday from 6 am – 4:30 pm. Some Fridays are required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Basic computer skills, ability to work in a team environment and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with vendors, co-workers, and supervisor in a respectful manner.
- Must be able to follow instructions and have good time management skills.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees.
- Be willing to perform varying tasks per the supervisor’s instructions.