Manitowoc, WI 54220 | Assembly
Performs all duties, which are related and pertain to the processing of material, objects, or articles;
- To be cleaned, plated or dried both before and after the processing of material, objects or articles.
- Movement of materials, supplies and equipment, such as racks, trays, baskets, barrels, and other types of containers to and from production work areas.
- Loading and unloading of containers holding work to be processed, storing and transporting racks and fixtures to working areas and repair department, supplying process workers with materials and objects to be processed and other similar duties necessary to facilitate the production process.
- Responsible for cleanliness and good housekeeping in all areas worked in to perform duties.
- Responsible for proper care and efficient use of all materials, objects and equipment used in the performance of these duties.
- Report to supervisor for instruction, direction, and supervision.
Shifts: 2nd & 3rd
- Must complete math, measurement, visual, and reasoning test.
- Able to handle up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.