Howell, MI 48843 US
Do you want your weekends back? Are you interested in entry level manufacturing? We have a client in Fowlerville, MI that is seeking manufacturing associates to add to their team. Our client specializes in stamping, welding, engineering services and assembly solutions for the automotive market. 1st and 2nd shifts are available and an opportunity for advancement in your first 90 days. APPLY TODAY!
1st shift: 6:00am-2:00pm at $15.50/hr
2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:00pm at $16.05/hr
- Run appropriate job number according to production schedule.
- Completes visual checks of each part produced to ensure it meets part specifications.
- Effectively apply basic trouble shooting techniques to keep machines operational.
- Use basic hand tools to complete authorized adjustments and minor repairs.
- Assist assembly technician, as needed, during changeover.
- Maintains and updates down time efficiency log, daily production counts, lot control and any other production paperwork.
- Assures that all components and assemblies in assigned area are properly tagged.
- Reports count of and dispossess of all production scrap into the appropriate scrap bin at the end of each shift. Reports discrepancies to supervisor.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- A can-do attitude
- Must have excellent attendance
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday
pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
- We only work with the best client companies.