Greenville, WI 54942
We have an immediate second shift opportunity available to join a very team-oriented company that prides itself on longevity and minimal turnover. On the job training is provided for someone with the right attitude. Tasks can be tedious at times, but it is a great starting point in the manufacturing industry. Due to company expansion, this position could be temp-to-hire based on attendance and performance. We will use our relationship with this company to make sure your resume gets noticed and potentially get the job offer that you deserve. We also provide personal support services such as resume revision and interview coaching.
- Work in the grinding room using a belt sander to deburr wire.
- Run a hydraulic press to assemble parts.
- Take finished springs off a line, inspect for the correct size/shape and pack in a box. Once the box is full it gets taped, labeled and put on a pallet.
- Variety of miscellaneous duties based on skills.
Shift: Monday – Thursday, 1:50 PM - 12:20 AM
- Must be willing to do VERY REPETITIVE WORK in a deadline driven environment.
- Flexibility to do a variety of tasks with a positive attitude.
- Previous manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Must be mechanically inclined with strong math skills.
- Knowledge of general shop procedures and rules including safety precautions.