Flint, MI 48507 US
Do you have an eye for quality? Are you looking for steady employment and routine? Do you want a job that challenges you physically? You will want to hear more about our Flint-based client. Their company has been growing for the past 30 years and is looking to add a Production Associate to their 1st shift! This position will not last long! Apply Now!
• Follow assembly line process to complete assemblies and sub-assemblies of product
• Attach appropriate labels and tags to product
• Ensure all product is in proper place/location
• Assess for quality and report any defective materials that does not meet company standards
• All other duties as assigned
• HS Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to repeatedly lift 40-50lbs
• Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Preference: 1 year of solid related experience
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
• We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
• Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
• We respond to every job applicant within 24–48 hours.