General Automotive Assembler (Bilingual; Spanish and English)
Vance, AL 35490 | Assembly
General Assembly Job Description
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Cut the strapping of the pallets.
- Organize the covers, bases and dividers in the respective demarcated areas for this purpose.
- Print the labels for the production order.
- Validated that the wheels served correspond to those of the production order
- Inspect the wheels for quality defects.
- Load the wheels into the production conveyor.
- To keep the work area organized and clean implementing 5-S practices
1st and 2nd shifts available
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
send resume to recruiter.Tuscaloosa@q-staffing.com