General Assembly & Lt. Machine Operation
Oxford, MI 48371
How would you like to work a 4-day work week? We have a position in Oxford where you will work Wednesday - Saturday and have every Sunday - Tuesday OFF! Work hours are 6 am - 4: 30 pm. This is a great opportunity for someone with minimal manufacturing experience looking to start a career with a great company.
- Assemble parts according to instructions.
- Insert parts into welding machine, remove and inspect for quality defects.
- Package parts as instructed.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma / GED
- Ability to learn and operate light machinery
- Ability to stand for 10-hour shift