Vance, AL 35490 | Automotive
We are recruiting a Certified Forklift/Tugger Operator to join our team! Your position will focus on safe and efficient movement of products and materials. Training will be provided on first shift from 6am-3:30pm and then you will be working on 2nd shift from 6pm-3am.
- Operate various vehicles for storage or removal of materials
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience in general labor, construction, logistics or other related fields
- Familiarity with pallet jack, forklift, tugger or other industrial vehicles
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to get badged at Mercedes Vance site.
- Must be available 1st and 2nd shift as stated above.
- Must be dependable and a team player.
- Must be self motivated and want to work.