$12.00 , Lot #2 Kennesaw, GA 30144 | Warehouse
Technology company in the Cobb County area is seeking candidates for a Forklift Operator position. The ideal candidate will have to be a certified forklift driver with at least 3 years of forklift experience. In addition, the candidate will have to have great job stability and must be able to pass a drug test and an extensive background check.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places.
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment.
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
- Transport raw materials to production workstations.
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 3 years of forklift experience.
- Solid job stability.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment.
- Valid certification to operate forklifts.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and an extensive background check.
- High level of maturity an integrity.