Forklift Operator - C Crew
Louisville, KY 40299 US
Are you an experienced Forklift Operator? Are you looking for work in the Louisville Area? Qualified Staffing is hiring for our client, an Automotive Supplier company located in Louisville, KY and we want you!
- Fri/Sat 6:00am-4:30pm & Sun/Mon 6:00pm-4:30am (Overtime is mandatory)
- $16.05 per hour
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack and count stock. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform other duties as a Production Associate. Offload inbound shipments safely and move to designated areas by use of forklift, pallet jack or other manual means. Efficiently stack and store the product as required by department. Stock and rotate materials as necessary. Maintain safe and clean work environment.
- Inspect and Initiate appropriate action when material received is damaged or defective.
- Communicate effectively
- Work well with others.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Comply with OSHA, ISO and SDS Standards
- Perform routine inspections of Forklift by documenting safety or mechanical problems.
- Always stay aware of pedestrians and other vehicles. (Two foot rule)
- Assist in physical inventories
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Fork lift certification (Piston Certification)
- Valid Driver’s License
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits we offer our Corporate employees!