College Park, GA 30337
We are looking for team members with "Can-Do" attitudes! Is this you?
Are you looking to get into the manufacturing industry? We have the perfect job for you and on-site training is provided! Our client is a leading automotive supplier, looking to hire production associates for all shifts. These are temp-to-hire positions that have the opportunity to be hired on full-time (with benefits!) after 90 days. Apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting and sorting parts
- Loading/unloading pallets
- Operating a machine
- Gauging/stacking parts
- Operating a sit-down forklift
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience - Preferred
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- 1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Corporate employees!
- 2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- 3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 - 48 hours.
If you are reading this and saying to yourself..." This Is ME... APPLY TODAY!