Taylor, MI US
Do you enjoy working in a manufacturing environment? Do you have previous forklift experience? We have a perfect job for YOU! Our client in Taylor, MI is seeking Forklift Drivers to add to their Paint Line department. The client specializes in full-service sheet and tubular metal fabrication company. They provide metal prototype and production parts for various industries. They also specializes in CNC machined components, robotic welding, bent tubular products (tube bending), CNC press brake, powder coating, laser cutting, turret punching, stamping, and assembly services. APPLY NOW!
Shift available: 7:00am-3:00pm
- Operate machinery and equipment as directed; transporting material in and around the plant to and from storage or worksites to designated areas
- Package, load and unload material onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves; identifying damaged material and recording or communicating findings as directed
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing trucks (assist to Shipping and Receiving Dept); inventory counting and control (assist)
- Maintain and clean lift trucks and other equipment used
- Cleaning and other general shop tasks
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Ability to read and understand job instructions
- Knowledge of “powered industrial truck testing manual
- Must pass written test and possess Industrial Truck Driving Permit
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday
pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
- We only work with the best client companies.