Food Service Assistant
Flint, MI 48505
Do you have experience working in fast food or in a restaurant? We have a client that we are developing a wait list for Food Service Assistants.
- Ensures that food, supplies and equipment are available as needed and stored properly when not in use. Responsible for assisting in the preparation of food for meals.
- Provides kitchen clean-up to facilitate sanitizing of all food service areas.
- Transfers food, supplies and equipment between storage areas and kitchen and/or cafeteria.
- Washes, peels and cores fruit and vegetables as necessary.
- Sets up and takes down tables and chairs.
- Scrapes, washes and stores dishes, pots, pans and utensils.
- Clears, cleans, and sanitizes kitchen, cafeteria area and food storage areas.
- Cleans refrigerators, stoves, ovens and other kitchen equipment.
- Sweeps, mops, waxes and strips wax from floors.
- Cleans and stores trash containers in appropriate areas.
- Degreases and sanitizes vent screens and filters.
- Provides superior customer service at all times.
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely, and accurate manner.
- Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability and work productivity standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Food service exp. Preferred
- Ability to obtain Food Handling/Health Certificate