Food Production Associate (2nd shift) C Crew
11.00/HOUR Imlay City, MI 48444
RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to accurately place produce in jars at a rapid and constant rate
- Report deviations from product requirements to the crew leader or supervision
- Ability to constantly stand in one area
- Ability to constantly turn from side-to-side
- Ability to constantly push, pull, and reach
- Ability to constantly lift 10-15 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. with a team member assist
- Ability to follow and execute instruction
- Must learn and follow standard work procedure
- Must learn and follow good manufacturing practices
- Must learn and follow safety procedures while working with equipment
- Must work accurately with minimal supervision
- Must work well with others as a production team
- Must practice consistent and reliable attendance
- Must maintain area in a neat and sanitary fashion
- Must be available to work different shifts and overtime as required
- Understand and follow Pinnacle Foods, Vlasic Division, policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Work hours are Wednesday - Saturday from 4:30pm - 3:00am with some overtime.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements: (all except for the pants are provided by the company)
- Safety Glasses (must meet OSHA Z87 Standard)
- Hearing Protection
- Bump Cap
- Steel or Composite Toe Slip Resistant Footwear
- Cut resistant gloves
- Long Pants (must be jean or khaki material with no holes)
Items that must be worn in Production Areas: (provided by company)
- Hair Net
- Beard Net (when applicable)
- Frock (must be changed when soiled or for allergens)
- Proper Hand Washing Technique (20 seconds each time entering work areas or allergen line change)
- Blue Nitrile Gloves (must be changed if contaminated or damaged)
Strict Guidelines that must be followed in Production Areas
- Fingernails must be Bare, Clean/Trimmed (No Artificial Nails, Nail Polish including Acrylic, Gel, Shellac, etc.)
- Natural Eyelashes (No False, Extensions, Weaves, etc.)
- No jewelry or body jewelry allowed in work areas (this includes rings and exposed jewelry implants)
- No tank tops
- No Personal Items (cell phones, water bottles, etc.)
- No Food, Candy, Gum
- Must be aware of and comply with allergen policy and procedure
- Apply/Remove GMP apparel only in designated areas. Not to be worn in bathrooms, breakrooms, outside.
This company has many perks and benefits. Apply today!
The walk through is scheduled for June 5th.
Check out our Facebook page!