Manitowoc, WI 54220 | Packer
Pack or package by hand a wide variety of products and materials.
Responsible for manually cutting down various sizes of product for packaging, de-clipping summer sausage, loading packing machines and labeling product properly.
Once items are on the conveyor they need to be inspected, placed in proper box, and sent through the tape machine.
• Assemble, line, and pad cartons, crates, and containers, using hand tools.
• Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
• Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
• Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
• Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
• Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
• Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
• Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
• Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
Monday - Friday - 1st & 3rd shifts available
Must be able to work in very cold conditions (36 degrees)
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Noise level can be also loud
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.