Foam Line Operator
Winchester, VA 22601 | Production Worker
Full Time, Temp to Hire, Immediate Openings!
1st Shift - 7am-3:30pm M-F
2nd Shift - 3:00pm-11:30pm M-F
The production of foam for building insulation, protective packaging, and temperature controlled packaging. You are taking large, foam blocks and moving them on to the conveyor belt. The foam would then be cut down in to different shapes/sizes based on customer orders. At the end of the line you would be responsible for bagging, and tagging the foam products to be loaded up and shipped out on the trucks.
- Loading material onto the line
- Setting cutting tools according to order specifications
- Keeping pace and ensuring target production numbers are met
- Stacking/bagging/tagging materials at the end of the line
- Loading materials into trailer
- Reviewing customer orders, retrieving items from stock or producing them if they are not available, boxing according to specifications
- Ability to read a tape measure to the 16th inch.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, physically demanding environment.
- Full time benefits offered through Qualified Staffing once employed for 45 days!
-Opportunity for a $1.00 pay increase within the first 90 days!
Visit www.q-staffing.com and Apply Today!