Finishing Operator / Quality Inspector
Charlottesville, VA 22903
Do you take pride in your keen attention to detail and enjoy working in an impeccable environment? Our clients in Charlottesville, VA are hiring for a Finishing Operator/ Quality Inspector employee and offer amazing benefits, such as: Long - term stability, full benefits, and 401K options!
Pharmaceutical Finishing Operator / Quality Inspector
- Perform product inspection, labeling, packaging, and logistics operations
- Perform production operations according to Batch Records and SOPs
- Perform tray washing operations
- Maintain order and cleanliness in Labeling and Inspection Areas
- Maintain inventory of production and fulfillment supplies
- Report to the Manager of Marketing and Sales Operations
- Maintain proper documentation (batch records, production logs, etc.)
- Assist with production activities, as needed.
- Examining vials, stoppers and seals for defects
- Inspecting product for quality
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of clean room or pharma experience
- Minimum high school diploma; Associates or Bachelor s degree desirable.
- Ability to read and write, dress, speak and act in professional manner
- Current (within the past year) eye exam
- Strong English language comprehension
- Lifting of 40 pounds will be rare. Average lifting obligations are 20-25 pounds
- Must complete 3 tests on eSkill with a score of 66% or higher - results submitted to client for review
- Experience in finishing operations and/or shipping preferred
- Experience in manufacturing or production
- Ability to bend, stoop, and dress in sterilized gowning to include booties, hair covering, and mask on occasion
- Some duties may overlap with Pharmaceutical Production Operator II
- Onsite-training and must successfully complete 3 consecutive inspection trials.
Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3: 30 pm
FREE PARKING/WHERE TO PARK
Free parking on-site