Financial Officer and Human Resources Manager
Columbus, MS 39705 US
Qualified Staffing is searching for candidates for a Financial Officer and Human Resources Manager for a Columbus, MS medical practice. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the overall fiscal operations for the medical group.
- Oversee daily operations of the practice.
- Assist in developing and implementing the business and strategic plan.
- Participate, oversee, interpret, and recommend changes to all clinical and business operational policies and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with Accounting and Insurance Departments on all financial processes.
- Develop, project, and manage practice budgets and execute financial goals.
- Participate in the evolution and refinement of quality improvement processes.
- Provide staff with feedback to ensure information accuracy, patient care quality, and adherence to organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Participate in recruitment and retention of staff.
- Evaluate performance and recommend merit increases, promotion, and disciplinary actions.
- Resolve issues relating to staffing, facilities, equipment and supplies.
- Maintain compliance with governmental regulations and industry requirements.
- Enhance operational effectiveness, emphasizing cost containment and high-quality patient care.
- Prepare monthly operations reports.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling practice overhead, expenses for supplies, equipment, services, maintenance and repairs.
- Provide routine financial reports at meetings.
- Coordinate billing, coding, and other reimbursement activities.
- Communicate, educate, and interpret financial statements for providers, including A/R, revenue and expense, budget vs. actual, proformas, contractual, etc.
- Manage fiscal resources of the practice in a manner that is financially responsible and consistent with overall goals of the practice.
- Other goals as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources, or related field. Master's degree in related field preferred.
- 401K and defined benefit plans
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee service and product discounts.