Final Inspection Operator
Bessemer, AL 35022 | Automotive
This position is open for A shift 6am-2:30pm
- Ensure all products are placed in sequence in final inspection area.
- Ensure flawless process between final inspection and shipping operation.
- Identify and document any defect on material (lack of air pressure, damage, cap missing, etc.)
- Label each assembly according to Exacta information
- Understand procedures and work instructions for final inspection, safety stock swap and manual induction
- Ensure tools are maintained properly.
- Report all problems with tools to supervisor.
- Ensure quality of parts meet documented standards.
- Meet published goals for productivity
- Maintain activity logs
- Follow procedures and work instructions
- Follow safety and company rules
- Participate in multidisciplinary groups for root-cause analysis.
Email resumes to: email@example.com
High School Diploma; Technical Degree, or relevant field will be an advantage
- Must be available for A shift from 6am-2:30pm