Field Service Tech
Swartz Creek, MI 48473 | Sales
Mechanically inclined and looking for an opportunity to travel to the sunny west coast?!
Our client in Swartz Creek, MI are looking for a Field Service Technician!
This family-owned business has been in operation for over 50 years - being the world leader in portable magnetic drills, annular cutters, and many other metal fabrication tools. A proud member of the Industrial Supply Manufacturers Association (ISMA).
Field Service Tech - Responsible for maintenance and sales of railroad product. Tech will be traveling to customer locations for repairs to unit as well as demonstrating the product to customers. Other time spent in office will include working with other departments, such as purchasing - which may include taking customer orders and troubleshooting equipment.
Travel can be up to 1-2 weeks out of the month (starting after 4-6months of training, etc.). A majority of travel is to the west coast - therefore candidates who are bilingual in Spanish is a PLUS!
Ideal Candidates may posses the following:
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Previous experience in Sales
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Mechanically Inclined
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able and willing to travel nationally
- Must possess two years of current work history
- Must be able to pass thorough criminal background screening
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
We Go To Work For You!
Qualified Staffing offers Full-Time Employee Benefits!
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card - Full access to online pay stubs
- 6 Paid Holidays*
- Vacation Time*
- Disability Coverage