Raleigh, NC 25908 US
Are you looking for a part-time position in downtown Raleigh and have facilities maintenance experience? If so, please apply for this wonderful opportunity.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance functions in the building consisting of basic electrical, plumbing and painting requirements
- Perform monthly safety checks of all fire extinguishers and equipment to include the elevators and defibrillators when necessary
- Perform weekly operational checks of the fire suppression equipment, backup generator and monthly load test of the generator
- Movement and set up of tables and chairs for various functions/events including the set up and operation of audio-visual equipment
- Provide occasional backup support for receptionist, mail clerk & print shop clerk
- Inventory management and procurement of cleaning supplies, bulbs, tools, drinks and paper products
- Help maintain a clean and safe work environment for staff by sweeping, mopping, cleaning up spills and keeping the outside of the building presentable and clear of trash
- Must have a valid driver’s license, routine access to an automobile and the physical ability to drive an automobile; ability to pick up supplies at local vendors and deliver documents as requested
- Move trash and recycle bins from the street to the trash room each morning
- Water, weed and maintain the outside plants, shrubs and beds
Non Essential Job Responsibilities:
- General upkeep of appliances/equipment and the building structure
- Filing and clerical assistance
- Other tasks as assigned
Desired education, experience, abilities and skills:
- High school diploma
- Ability to work with and learn how to operate hand and power tools
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to carry a minimum of 50 pounds and to climb a 10 foot ladder to change bulbs; must not be afraid of heights and must be in good physical condition
- Physical ability to move furniture and moveable walls
- Computer skills necessary including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Satisfactory background check
Apply at www.q-staffing.com
For more information, you can call or text 919-556-1201.
Walk-ins are always welcome!
934 Durham Rd., Ste E
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits packet to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation and holiday pay, and 401K!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- Weekly pay
- Referral Bonuses
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.