Neenah, WI 54956
This position is responsible for the precision alignment and welding of conveyor components and related mechanical equipment.
- Associates degree or Weld Certificate or previous experience in the conveyor industry
- MIT/TIG experience over 2 years
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, and technical documents
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to follow directions
- Demonstrated to operate hand and power tools.
Pay - $20-$22 based on experience
45-50 hours a week, first shift. Monday through Thursday 7am - 4: 30 pm. Fridays 7am - noon.