Fabrication Laborer - 1st Shift
Romeo, MI 48065 US
- Perform tests and inspections according to applicable quality system procedures.
- Completely and accurately fill out all quality documentation.
- Print and apply all required labels according to associated drawings.
- Perform all required assemblies and cleaning of cryogenic equipment according to the associated quality system work instructions.
- Keep a clean and organized area.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest interaction with fellow team members.
- Ability to perform tests and inspections using standard measuring equipment.
- Good documentation practices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to contribute within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform responsibilities with limited direction.
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.