Experienced Manufacturing Supervisor (2nd shift)
Imlay City, MI 48444
Please only apply if you have experience with the elements listed in this job description.
(i.e. Supervision/Team Leader EXPERIENCE)
- Supervise, organize, and monitor shift production.
- Set up personnel for daily production.
- Assign hours of work to time cards for each employee on a weekly basis.
- Arrange special clean-up duties for major projects.
- Attend supervision meetings daily.
- Actively participate as a member of the quality group by improving, suggesting, and implementing techniques.
- Constant assurance of good housekeeping practices by employees.
- Keep office neat, clean and organized.
- Take physical inventory monthly.
- Keep lines of communication open to all employees.
- Submit and monitor personal goals and objectives to the department manager semi-annually.
- Statistically monitor production output.
- Comply with the management operating systems procedures and instructions.
- Follow all work and safety rules.
- Supervisory Experience
- Forklift License
- Color Blind Test
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
Please email your resume to Lapeer@q-staffing.com and include the words "Supervisor" in the Subject line.
Complete our on-line application at www.q-staffing.com and select Lapeer as your servicing branch.
If you are unable to fill out the application on-line, call our office for an appointment to do so. You will also be interviewed at that time.
Check out our Facebook page for more opportunities!