Experienced CAD Technician
Verona, MS 38879 US
Are you familiar with AutoCAD? Are you looking to put your skills to work? We are opening a search for candidates who are Experienced in CAD
The position would be Monday - Saturday, 7am - 4:30 pm.
- Create and distribute nest programs for CNC machines.
- Read and modify 2D CAD drawings.
- Communicate with Machine Operators, Operations leaders, Quality Technicians, and Engineers regarding best practices and job responsibilities.
- Maintain key product data accuracy.
- Assess nests for efficiency and manufacturability.
- cross train on CNC/Slitter
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 2 years similar experience, preferred.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented inpidual
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience with a CAD modelling software (e.g., AutoCAD)
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Background Check and Drug Screen Required
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
1. We offer a fantastic benefits package to all our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay, and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our Internal Staff!
2. Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
3. We respond to every job applicant within 24 – 48 hours.
4. We only work with the best client companies.