Expense Reimbursement Reps needed!
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Do you excel at problem solving and attention to detail tasks? Are you looking for a long-term position with stability? Our client is seeking someone just like that! Apply today!
Expense Reimbursement Representative
The Expense Reimbursement Representative has the overall responsibility to deliver the following:
- Reviews expense reports to ensure all required receipts and documents are submitted per business unit policy, and FAR, FTR guidelines
- Analyzes expense reports to justify that all travel costs are in compliance with the various business unit's policies and procedures and government FAR and FTR requirements
- Processes expense reports through the Travel and Expense reimbursement software system
- Communicates system errors or abnormalities to system administrator and supervisor
- Maintains daily performance sheets for quality and efficiency for month end statistical analysis
- Works on special projects deemed appropriate to maintain optimum workflow of the expense
- Reimbursement process
- Trains other staff in the use of the Travel and Expense software system and policies
- Acts as a backup for the Employee Service Center representatives providing travelers assistance with use of the system, specific business unit policies and procedures and FAR and FTR guidelines
- Assists the Employee Service Center representatives in their knowledge of business unit policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with a variety of customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend and apply policies.
- Positive attitude about working in a team environment
- Strong Windows based computer skills including Word and Excel
- Secondary course work in Accounting, Business or other related field desired
- Fundamental understanding of accounting principles: debits, credits, general ledger
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm with 1-hour lunch