Clintonville, WI 54929 | Administrative Support
Exciting full-time opportunity available with America’s leading manufacturer of industrial and military grade cargo handling equipment. Their long history of engineering high-quality sophisticated solutions for the most demanding military implementation has earned them a prestigious brand name as the go-to source for its word-class products used by every military branch. In this role you will provide high-level administrative and accounting support while training and/or supervising lower-level clerical staff.
- Compose and create Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, bid and sales documents, letters and emails.
- Prepare and submit bids and sales quotes as directed by the executive team.
- Assist in supporting an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Plan, schedule, and hold meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Complete projects by assigning work to clerical staff and following up on results.
- Prepare billing statements, financial reports, invoices, and payroll documents.
- Maintain strict confidentiality while performing all assigned tasks.
Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Associate Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience (accounting and administrative) within a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, as well as critical thinking and decision making.
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.