Equipment Maintenance Tech.
Duties consist of, but not limited to:
- Provides support for the entire facility with focus on development and maintenance of standard operating procedures.
- Performs scheduled inspections and maintenance, and troubleshooting of all material handling systems’ electrical and controls components.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all material handling systems.
- Responds to and resolves equipment issues in a timely manner. May require 24-hour availability for emergency response.
- Assists in the purchase of spare parts and components necessary to minimize system downtime.
- Contacts equipment manufacturers for updates, upgrades, and technical support information.
- Maintains equipment maintenance and repair logs.
At least three years electrical maintenance preferred.
Trade school graduate or two-year Associate degree in mechanical/electrical systems, or equivalent related work experience required.
· Ability to act calmly in stressful situations
· Analyze problems in a high-pressure environment
· Computer (Excel, Word, Lotus Notes)
· Flexibility to meet schedule changes as necessary (nights, weekends, holidays)
· Parts experience for buying purposes
· Problem solving
· Communication – effective listening, speaking, and writing skills
· Acceptable level of hearing and vision to perform job duties
· Regular attendance required.