Environmental Service Worker
Fishersville, VA 22939
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain overall cleanliness and sanitation of the healthcare facility in which they work.
- Cleans upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dusts furniture, washes walls, ceilings, woodwork blinds windows, door panels and sills.
- Sweeps, dusts and damp mops hard floors.
- Sweeps and vacuums carpeted floors.
- Performs related services, such as bed moves, changing mattresses, stocking supplies, etc.
- Disposing of waste.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to read, write and follow directions.
- Must be able to work every other weekend.
Why work for Qualified Staffing?
- We offer a fantastic benefits package to all of our employees. This includes healthcare, vacation/holiday pay and 401K! In fact, these are the same benefits that we offer our corporate employees!
- Applying for one job with Qualified Staffing is like applying for hundreds of jobs all at once!
- We respond to every job applicant within 24-48 hours.