Entry Level Insurance Account Manager - Casualty and Property Focused
Wake Forest, NC 27587
Key Results Area - Business Account Manager
The focus of this position is to develop and maintain business account relationships with sales and service responsibilities
Sales & Service
- Answering incoming phone calls to agency
- Welcome and assist visitors
- Write new commercial insurance policies. Backup for personal lines account manager.
- Track New Sales/Retention/Up-Sells by using Activity Tracker
- Conduct new customer insurance interviews and make appropriate recommendations
- Process customer service requests for policy changes
- Re-market renewing commercial policies and contact customers to discuss current and alternate options
- Maintain client files in IMS and carrier website.
- Scan documents to agency management system.
- Develop marketing partnerships with commercial realtors and commercial lenders to increase new production
- Track & maintain marketing results from direct mail, phone calls, social media, re-quote campaigns
- Process payments
- Process certificate requests and maintain certificate holder records for customers.
- Email holder list to business customers prior to renewal.
- Assist customers with general liability and workers compensation audits
- Call customers for cancellations, non-renewal notices, audit issues and general service items
- Assist other team members and principle agent as needed
- Keep emails and Outlook calendars current
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Files Insurance Group Code of conduct
- Continuing Education requirements maintained
- Complete understanding of IMS system & carrier websites
Must have a property/casualty license and 2 yrs experience in an agency.