Macon, GA | Electronics
JOB DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (with % weights = 100%)
- 40% Inspect and test all Value-Added assemblies prior to shipment
- 25% Electronic & mechanical assembly
- 10% Use electronic, hand, power, and pneumatic tools
- 5% Install components, units and printed circuit boards following specifications
- 5% Customize parts and adjusts or repairs according to written specifications
- 5% Maintain all work-related equipment, test fixtures, etc.
- 5% Work closely with product managers to develop new procedures per custom requirements
- 5% Work with management to set work schedule based on delivery dates and/or minimum stock levels
- Computer literate and competent with Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working independently and in groups.
- Well organized and able to multi-task.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive experience using electronic test equipment.
- Experience with and ability to use hand tools and small power tools.
- Ability to read &understand technical drawings, datasheets, & written work Instructions
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Possessing or enrolled in a degree or certificate program in electronics technology. >2 years of experience in electronics repair or manufacturing field and/or military training may exempt degree requirement.