Verona, VA 24482
Do you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities of a multi-skilled mechanic? We want to talk to you! We re looking for a skilled individual to work as an electro-mechanical technician, maintaining equipment and facilities for a client s chiller products business unit. Apply now or send your resume to lyoung@q-staffing.Com to schedule an interview today!
- Read, interpret, understand and work from drawings, sketches, schematics, CMM work requests and other written, electronic or verbal instruction.
- Ability to read and interpret control circuit drawings.
- Maintain required records.
- Experience in industrial electricity is essential, high voltage preferred.
- Demonstrated work experience in electrical troubleshooting.
- Strong background in industrial electricity AND industrial maintenance.
- Completion of electrical journeyman program and/or A.A.S. Degree in Applied Technology.
- Master Electrician Certification - Preferred.
- Seven years experience with at least two years' in high voltage.
- Experience on CNC/DNC equipment and competent in the ability to troubleshoot electronic control systems.
Proficient in High Voltage (from 460 volts and up to 13, 200 volts)