Verona, VA 24482
- Working from CMM Work Requests, self direction, work procedures or other written, verbal or electronic instruction, perform a wide variety of mechanical and electrical duties to maintain production equipment and facilities in a safe, clean and efficiently operational manner.
- Adhere to procedures and prepare and maintain records, in either written or electronic form, regarding safety, quality, productivity, preventive maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist other personnel as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have demonstrated work experience in electrical troubleshooting.
- Must have strong background in industrial electricity.
- Must have strong background in industrial maintenance.
- Completion of electrical journeyman program and/or A.A.S. Degree in Applied Technology.
- Master Electrician Certification preferred.
- Seven years experience with at least 2 in high voltage.
- Experience on CNC/DNC equipment and competent in the ability to troubleshoot electronic control systems.
- Proficient in High Voltage (from 460 volt and up to 13, 200 volt)
In maintaining equipment and facilities for the Chiller Products Business Unit, an Electro- Mechanical Technician required to perform and obtain knowledge and working experience, but is not limited to, the following duties:
- Any/all duties, knowledge, skills and abilities of a Multi-Skilled Mechanic.
- Read, interpret, understand and work from drawings, sketches, schematics, CMM work requests and other written, electronic or verbal instruction.
- Ability to read and interpret control circuit drawings.
- Maintain required records.
- Experience in industrial electricity is essential, high voltage preferred.