Electrical Panel Builder
42400 Grand River , Suite 104 Novi, MI 48375
The Electrical Panel Builder builds meter testing control panels and primary metering cabinets. The Panel Builder is also expected to be able to actively provide technical solutions and communicate with Operations Management and Engineering.
- Able to read and understand wiring schematics
- Assembly and wiring of control panels from schematics
- Understanding and able to perform point to point on a wiring control board
- Ability to trouble shoot control systems with a DVM
- Experience working with 120 to 600 vac. circuits and panels
- Can perform basic mechanical construction of cabinets include assembly, drilling and tapping.
Wage determined by experience level.
Must have prior work experience as an Electrical Technician, Electrician, or Electronics Technician. Must be able to read schematics, and use a DVM.