Neenah, WI 54956 | Assembly
Since 1984 our client has been focused on quality, reliability, integrity and innovation. Here is your opportunity to be part of a team that has never lost sight of those founding values. The design, manufacturing and integration of custom conveyors and product handling devices to optimize production and reduce downtime is their specialty.
- Will perform entry level electrical and mechanical assembly duties
- Might also be involved with the assembly of wooden crates
- Types of assembly could vary each day
Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm (Overtime as needed)
Temp to hire based on attendance and performance
- Basic mechanical or electrical assembly experience preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience using pneumatic tools
- Basic math and very accurate measuring skills
- Provide basic tools for the job
- Stand, kneel or climb for entire shift
- Lift up to 50lbs with assistance
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and quality oriented
Why chose Qualified Staffing to help you with your job search?
- Job coaching
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview coaching
- Tips to succeed on the job
- Wage/benefit client negotiating
All of this and never a fee to you for all this job search assistance!
Over 80% of our jobs are temp-to-hire or direct hire. Apply today and see the difference Qualified Staffing can make in your life.